Jayanagar 3rd block, Bangalore - 560011.
Taskmo (FeedMypockets formerly) is Task fulfillment platform. We are B2B managed marketplace that offers a digital-first approach in fulfillment and supply chain solutions for the businesses.Being a Task fulfillment platform we are connecting businesses with vetted gig workers.
Founded in 2017 with a Facebook page campaign, today Taskmo has more than 1 million gig workers and 500+ companies on the platform. We are addressing the world's largest gig economy market with a digital and tech-driven approach.
- KSDC (Karnataka Skill Development Corp) award, Government of Karnataka.
- Startup of the year 2019 - Deccan Herald in association with Radio Mirchi
- 10 best startups to work for - Silicon India
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and entitling with Taskmo Crew
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits
- Working very closely with Founders, mentors and stake-holders
- Well stocked pantry
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Frequent employee events and social hangouts
Roles & Resposibilities
- Our primary coding language is Kotlin. We will be following MVVM clean architecture.Including Dagger2, RxJava 2, Live data, data binding etc
- We are looking for a person who can:
- Designs and codes features for the Android application as per the specifications provided by Product and Design teams.
- Write unit tests for all features.
- Ships feature fast moving agile sprints.
- Works closely with Backend, Design and Product Management teams to brainstorm and understand the details of features
- It would be great if a person has Worked in a startup
- Good understanding of the data binding.
- Good understanding of RxJava2.
- Past experience of working in large scale multi-module apps.
- Developed atleast 1 app on playstore.
- Past experience of working with third party libraries and dependency management on Android.
- Software Developer with at least 2 - 3 years of experience in building apps for the Android platform.
- Hands on experience in Kotlin or Java, Dagger 2, MVVM architecture, live data, data binding.
- Good understanding of Android application architecture and design.
- Good understanding of memory management, network interaction, debugging, concurrency and multi-threading in Android.
- Understanding of complete application development, continuous integration & testing and app distribution infrastructure.
2-3 years experience
Full time, at our HQ in Bangalore, KA