Jayanagar 3rd block, Bangalore - 560011.
Taskmo (FeedMypockets formerly) is Task fulfillment platform. We are B2B managed marketplace that offers a digital-first approach in fulfillment and supply chain solutions for the businesses.Being a Task fulfillment platform we are connecting businesses with vetted gig workers.
Founded in 2017 with a Facebook page campaign, today Taskmo has more than 1 million gig workers and 500+ companies on the platform. We are addressing the world's largest gig economy market with a digital and tech-driven approach.
- KSDC (Karnataka Skill Development Corp) award, Government of Karnataka.
- Startup of the year 2019 - Deccan Herald in association with Radio Mirchi
- 10 best startups to work for - Silicon India
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and entitling with Taskmo Crew
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits
- Working very closely with Founders, mentors and stake-holders
- Well stocked pantry
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Frequent employee events and social hangouts
Roles & Resposibilities
- Plan, organize, and execute financial tasks and projects of the organization.
- Complete financial reports, lead the month-end closing process and conduct monthly financial forecast.
- Develop and implement plans for budgeting, forecasting, and reporting.
- Analyse monthly financial statements (balance sheet, income statement, and statement of cash flows) and effectively convey analysis to staff as requested
- Assist in preparing year-end books for audit
- Process employee reimbursements requests.
- Ensure operational compliance with policies, procedures and regulations for any necessary entities.
- Assist in reconciling all balance sheet and income statement accounts on a monthly/quarterly basis as indicated by the monthly closing schedule.
- Process payroll and report payroll taxes for the organization.
- Perform basic office management duties as requested
- Degree in finance, accounting, or related field
- A minimum of three years’ experience in non-profit accounting.
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases.
- Ability to manage large amounts of data.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to direct and supervise
- Demonstrate good judgment and good problem-solving skills
- Well organized with good verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Work effectively with staff and public
- Work independently
5+ years experience
Full time, at our HQ in Bangalore, KA