Jayanagar 3rd block, Bangalore - 560011.
Taskmo (FeedMypockets formerly) is Task fulfillment platform. We are B2B managed marketplace that offers a digital-first approach in fulfillment and supply chain solutions for the businesses.Being a Task fulfillment platform we are connecting businesses with vetted gig workers.
Founded in 2017 with a Facebook page campaign, today Taskmo has more than 1 million gig workers and 500+ companies on the platform. We are addressing the world's largest gig economy market with a digital and tech-driven approach.
- KSDC (Karnataka Skill Development Corp) award, Government of Karnataka.
- Startup of the year 2019 - Deccan Herald in association with Radio Mirchi
- 10 best startups to work for - Silicon India
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and entitling with Taskmo Crew
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits
- Working very closely with Founders, mentors and stake-holders
- Well stocked pantry
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Frequent employee events and social hangouts
Roles & Resposibilities
- Coordinate with multiple project teams to achieve the outcome
- Ensure documentation of operations and consistent daily reporting to leadership through trackers, dashboards, and emails
- Address day to day operations challenges
- Maintain a Process-driven approach through continual experimentation and optimization to create and maintain dashboards on operations and relative business impacts
- Operate in a fast-moving environment with full control and responsibility of achieving business objectives
- Design and implement training programs
- Design and implement processes, specific to the project
- Update product knowledge on an ongoing basis.
- Help team for developing quality leads
- Establish a high standard for productivity, quality, customer service as well as define user guidelines.
- Maintain consistent professional improvement through company provided workshops, tracking trends and active participation in team projects
- Identify gaps everyday and solve them, also keep a track on quality and productivity of giggers
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Strong analysis and interpretation skills
- A proven track record of strong client relationships and client service skills
- Excellent account management/process management skills
- Excellent people management skills
- Willingness to learn and enhance own development by taking responsibility for staying informed and up to date with industry knowledge
- Leadership skills and ability to drive work by action
- Well-developed communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines
- Ability to establish successful working relationships
2-4 years experience
Full time, at our HQ in Bangalore, KA